I'm Erica Ilene
A little about me...I grew up in a small beach town in Los Angles county that often finds it's way as a backdrop to many movies, most recently: La La Land. I spent almost every Saturday at the local fabric shop, which was walking distance from my home. I was mesmerized by the variety of patterns and colors, and learned to sew at a very young age. My love for patterns and colors grew through my childhood and in addition to sewing, and painting.
- I have a Bachelors of Science in Computer graphics. It was originally supposed to be a Bachelors of Art, but the computer graphic classes put my degree in the science category.
- I taught my Computer Graphics II class in college.
- I studied typography under a professor in college that was a master in traditional calligraphy and typography.
- I live amongst creatures of the teenager variety: A witty son, that likes to throw around humor anywhere he can, and my side kick daughter that sees everything through rose colored glasses.
- I have guitar playing husband, that makes more noise than anyone else in the family.
- Added to the mix around the house, are a few four legged critters of the feline kind to remind us how awesome naps are.
- Though I no longer live in my hometown, I still live in Southern California.
- I love rain. It rarely rains in Southern California. The weather forecast usually says: abundant sunshine, brilliant sunshine, or plenty of sunshine. Is there really a difference?
- I keep a stash of art supplies, iPad pro, and a laptop in a handy brief case to grab and go when teenage activities take me away from my home studio.
Contact me for any licensing or collaborations, or you just want to chat.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, I or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;